Sushiro.

April 28, 2021

 I have been wanting to try Sushiro for the longest time now. 



Just so you know, Sushiro is one of the most largest and popular kaiten sushi chain right now. 


We went to the one at Shaw house and we made sure we got there before 12pm, but guess what? There was already a queue! We were number 007! Teehee. But luckily, we didn't have to wait very long. 


Well, here's most of the sushi we had earlier today. Some were repeats and there was some missing because I was too busy enjoying my food.




















The verdict? 


I totally loved it!


Our total bill came up to just a little over $80, but for the amount that we ate and the quality of each and every piece of sushi, I thought it was totally worth every penny. 


This is definitely going into my list of favorites!


Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the nicely stacked plates. You would have been shocked at the amount that we ate. Even my father couldn't believe his eyes. Yes yes, I have days like that. Days when my appetite is overly healthy. Teehee!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.