Daddy's day off.

April 20, 2015
My dad had an off day today and came over as usual just before lunch time.

For today's lunch, I thought I'd bring him Kith cafe at Sentosa to have some all day American breakfast.



Father & daughter alike, he raved about it. It became my dad's favourite as well.

You can find them at:

Kith Cafe Sentosa Cove
31 Ocean Way
#01-08 
Quayside Isle
Singapore 098375

We went back home for movie time as usual.

Each week, I get a huge headache from deciding which movie to put on for my dad. He is so fussy on his movie choices. At this rate, I am going to run out of movies for him to watch to be honest.

1. Rec


This movie is in Spanish. They remade one in English but honestly speaking, I find the Spanish version more frightening. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending. If you plan on watching this, I suggest you get your hands on the Spanish version !

2. Unknown


Now this was a really good movie with the most unexpected twist. My dad really enjoyed it as well. I have come to a conclusion. I reckon that any film that has Liam Neeson, is an awesome film !

For today's dinner, We went to Ivins ivins for dinner. When my uncle was still around, he used to take us there. It's been donkey years since we've last visited, but the last ever time we went, I remember the food used to be ace. Today's visit was rather disappointing. No offence people, I was just expecting too much.

We ordered lots and here are the photos. ( Please pardon me for the poorly taken photos. All the dished pretty much came in a mini claypot and I had a phobia that I would drop my phone in it, so my photos weren't focused when I hit the snap button ).









To make up for our disappointing dinner, we thought we'd have dessert. Somehow, it was equally as bad. My grand-mother's banana spilt was alright, I mean like, how can you go wrong with that. It was my sago gula melaka which was disappointing. It was pretty much tasteless.



I used to rate them really highly, but somehow was really disappointed today. Perhaps they were just having a bad day today. I shall go back again sometime soon !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.