Spending the day with my dad.

April 27, 2015


It was my dad's off day today and he came over. Seeing as I won't be able to see him next week as I would still be in Seoul, I left him to decide what we were going to have for both lunch and dinner.

For lunch, he chose Osaka osho.



We rushed back home after lunch, put on a movie for him and rushed back out for my nail appointment at Far east plaza.


By the time my nails were done, it was nearly dinner time. I went back home to get my dad before heading out to dinner. Being influenced by the fact that we were heading to Seoul tomorrow, my dad had a craving for some Korean bbq. My dad chose Goki day as his previous tenant is working there. Unfortunately, they were closed for one day for cleaning. How unlucky is that ?!

I had to google and find another Korean bbq for my dad.

Finally, we ended up at Ju shin jung at East coast park. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.