Happy birthday Fufu ! *^.^*

April 03, 2015


So today we celebrated Fufu's birthday. He came over at about 4pm and we headed into Orchard road as he had planned to dine at one of the restaurants over at Orchard central. I think it was a buffet of some sort. But seeing as most of the clique couldn't make it today, we decided to go somewhere else to have his birthday dinner.

But before that, we had time to burn. We finally got to try honey creme ! There was a mini queue, but we decided to queue anyway !


Mine was the cotton candy affogato one, the same one that I tried in Taiwan, except that when I bought mine in Taiwan, they had ran out of cotton candy. Twas good to be honest, but I kind of preferred the with honey. 

We window shopped for a little bit and I didn't plan on buying anything, but when we walked past this shop, I just couldn't resist. It was this gorgeous red/blue/white sailor bracelet that I had set my eyes on and I just had to get it. 

We continued window shopping till about 6pm when Hana-baby arrived. We then drove over to Dempsey where we had dinner at White rabbi'.

It was my first time there and boy did I fall in love with that place. I only have one word to describe it - Beautiful. 

Well, here are photos of us whilst waiting for our food.





And here's comes the food.





I can only tell you how delish the food was. I'm definitely going back there again. 

You can find them at :

THE WHITE RABBIT
39C Harding road
Singapore 249541

After dinner, we headed over to my place. Before our mahjong session, we surprised Fufu with a cake. Afterall, what's a birthday without a birthday cake right ?




Well, we're going to start our mahjong session now. Wish me luck !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.