Papa's day off AGAIN.

April 13, 2015
It was yet another day off for my father and pretty quick as well, seeing as he just came by 2 days ago !

For today's lunch, we headed over to Liang court to have our favorite udon. I had my kake udon as usual, which is what I'd recommend if you do visit. It's simple and plain, yet tasty broth is really a bowl of awesomeness, accompanied by the wakame and the fried tempura batter. And you definitely need to add a 1 or 2 slices of kitsune.

As usual we had coffee at Starbucks before heading home.

We had time for 2 movies today.

1. A good day to die hard.


2. As above, so below.


So anyways, recently, a friend introduced me to pepperoni pizzaria and I'm in love with it. They serve really top notch food at a fairly reasonable price. Thing is, every single visit, I only ever order one main - Gnocci with bolognese sauce ( a special order ). Originally in the menu, it's gnocci with four cheese, which I've never tried, but you can request to change it to bolognese, but bear in mind that you have to top up a little bit.

Here's our dinner for tonight.





You can find out more about them here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.