Golden Mile Thien Kee Steamboat.

April 16, 2015






One of my new favourite places where they do cheap traditional Chinese steamboat. If you're really fussy on the ingredients when it comes to steamboat, you might not like this place as it comes in a standard set. Their beef is also not the thinly sliced kind, it's the marinated version which I myself am not too keen on.

Apart from steamboat, they also do tze char, which so far I have ever only tried their sweet and sour pork and to me, it's the best I have eaten so far ! They also serve chicken rice which is to die for. Their rice is heavenly ! Fragrant and tasty, yet not oily. I am drooling away as I am typing this post.

You can find them at :

Golden Mile Thien Kee Steamboat Restaurant
6001 Beach Road
#B1-20
Golden Mile Tower
Singapore 199589

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.