TWENTEEN-EITO.

December 23, 2014


So I am a year older today. It honestly felt as though I turned 18 just yesterday. Someone once told me that once you hit 21, there aren't any brakes. And boy was she right !

These are gifts that I have received.




サンキュ皆さん!

Here's how I spent my hatch day.

I met up with Bern for lunch. He took me to Himawari.







Thanks for the lunch treat !

It was my first time there and I thought it was quite good to be honest. They do both ala-carte and buffet. I have been to a few Japanese buffet, but I've never seen such a huge variety before. They even had my favorite natto and mozuku !

Here's the address :

Himawari
991B Alexandra Road
Singapore 119970

After lunch, Bern took me to have my daily dosage of caffeine. We headed over to Common man coffee roasters.



I then went home and chilled for a little while before Melvin & Xiang came to get me. We headed to the Hai di lao at 'Clarke Quay' where we met Shawn.

I honestly don't know what is it with me and Hai di lao, but I just can't get enough of it. I have a constant craving for it and I don't think I'd ever get sick of it !

Just as we were about to leave. the lady brought out a fruit platter as she learnt it was my birthday. She explained what each fruit signified in Mandarin, so I have no idea what she said, but I just ate one of each for good luck !


And I had one last surprise for the night...


Thank you all once again for making this one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.