Birthday celebration.

December 22, 2014


So my dad specially requested that his day off be today as my friends had planned to celebrate my birthday tonight.

He came over in the afternoon as usual.

I had a craving for a salad lunch. It had to be the salad from TCC that comes with the edible parmesan cheese basket. And the closest TCC from my house was the one at Central. I looked through the menu and saw that they had my favorite lobster bisque which I just had to have.

As usual, I'd take a foodfie. But today, my butter fingers were activated. I put my phone over my soup and the next thing we knew, my phone was taking a swim in my food. Both my dad and I shat ourselves before laughing hysterically. To make things even funnier, the uncle offered me a glass of water to wash my phone in. We just couldn't stop laughing ! Thankfully, my phone survived the swim !



And just to be sure that there was nothing wrong with my phone, we took a wefie on the way home !


We managed to watch 2 movies today - The omen & Push.

Melvin & Xiang came to pick us up and off to Irodori we went. It was meant to be a surprise party, but sadly, I knew about it a month ago. I was told to act surprised, but it was virtually impossible. We were a little early and so we took a family photo whilst waiting.


Poor Hana-baby had actually arrived at 7pm on the dot and ended up wandering outside the restaurant as they were told it was a surprise.

A few of them arrived first and whilst waiting for the rest, Hana-baby did a lovely hairdo for me. 



As soon as everyone had arrived, we started ordering. Here are some of the dishes we had for dinner.









We left the ordering to Fufu and I swear this is the last time we're letting him order. He ordered way too many portion of sashimi and by the end of dinner, we all felt like throwing up. Some of them even vowed that they were going to stay away from sashimi for a little while.

Melvin being the sweetheart that he is, knew that I have always wanted to try the rainbow cake but never got the chance to. I finally got to do so today, as he had ordered a rainbow birthday cake !


Here are the rest of the photos from the birthday dinner.








And here's a peek into the most awesome birthday cake I've ever had !


First of all, I would like to thank Melvin & Shawn for planning this surprise birthday dinner for me. They spent lots of time liaising with my friends and arranging the dates along with the venue despite their busy schedules.

Secondly, I would like to say thank you to my friends for rushing down after work to come celebrate my birthday with me.

I feel really blessed. Thank you Lord.

❥ This has been the best birthday I've had so far. Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.