お誕生日おめでとうママ!❤

December 17, 2014
Happy birthday to my dearest mother ! It's been a few last since I've last celebrated her birthday with her. Sadly, we live 10847.05km apart, but it's okay, in less than 2 months, she'll be here ! -Wiggles bum-

Spent the day with Bern.

For lunch, he took me to The provision shop at Everton park. It was actually quite a lovely little cafe to chill at, but unfortunately for us, we were told that half the lunch menu was unavailable.

I ended up with a cup of latte and butter-nut squash lasagne.



After lunch, we drove over to Bugis+ to catch Exodus: Gods and Kings - Christian Bale, yum !


It's an awesome film, Go watch it if you haven't already done so !

For dinner, I had Ikea meatballs. The last time I had it was prolly a few years back with Fufu & Xiong Fu. Time sure flies doesn't it ? We had planned to dine there, but it was packed. So we ended up doggie bagging.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.