Sparkling clean.

December 10, 2014
I finally went and had my cigarette stains removed from my teeth today ! I now have a sparkling white set of teeth !

As my dental appointment was at 3pm, Bern and I went into town for some lunch earlier in the noon. We went to Supply & Demand at Orchard Gateway.

I ordered a Caesar salad and ended up spending about 10 minutes trying to pick out them peanuts off of my salad. Just in case you do go there and order a Caesar salad and you are allergic to peanuts as I am, do let them know that you want your salad without the Indonesian crackers.



Apart from that, the salad there is awesome. It's one of the best salads I've had in a while.

As we still had lots of time, we did a little window shopping. My birthday is nearing you see, and I was really hoping to get a new dress.

We slowly made our way to Tampines where the dentist was. This place was recommended to me by Melvin. It's a little bit far for me, but at least I know that I could count on him. I didn't really fancy going to a random dentist and he turns out to be dire.

The whole process was really uncomfortable for me. I've never liked the dentist since I was a child. I tend to avoid them if I can. But it's been 2 months since I've quit smoking and I figured this is it and I wanted them stains gone. So I sucked it all up and went today. It took him quite a while to get the stains removed as it has been quite sometime since I last visited a dentist. But he did managed to get rid of all of them stains. Hooray !

We rushed down to Ubi after so that Bern could go get his driving license replaced. We actually barely made it before they closed, but unfortunately the photo booth was already closed.

We went back to Orchard to continue window shopping. I didn't manage to find anything I liked, but I did however buy the dirty beige knitted cardigan from Mango. I just couldn't resist it.

And of course, we had to have dinner - Dolce Tokyo.

All day breakfast for dinner.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.