Out looking for cardigans.

December 08, 2014


It was my father's day off today, but we had a few errands to run so he didn't get to watch any movies.

My mum's friend is in town and he had a package for me which I had to collect and we agreed on meeting up at City hall, so we decided to just have dinner there.

Osaka Ohsho.



So yesterday, whilst waiting for our table, I walked into Mango and tried on a knitted cardigan. I have been searching for a knitted cardigan for ages, and I finally stumbled upon one. But, I didn't buy it yesterday. And just when I thought of getting it, the branch at Raffles city had run out of the black one. 


This is the other color that they do the cardi in. Pretty neat huh ?

So my dad, being the awesome dad that he is, said that he'd take me to 313 immediately. 

ありがとうパパピ!

And now, I'm contemplating on whether I should get the dirty beige as well. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.