Papa day.

December 01, 2014
So it was papa time of the week today.

Not too long ago, we came across this western food stall at Alexandra hawker centre, which my dad fell in love with. He has been pestering me on a weekly basis to go there and so today, we finally went. Sadly, it was closed. But at least now we know when their day off is. We ended up having a really crappy lunch as most of the stalls were closed for the day.

We went back home and I put on Total recall for him.


It is actually quite a good movie, so if you haven't watched it already, you should !

For dinner today, I brought my dad and my nan to Din tai fung at Paragon. I thought since we had a shitty lunch, that we could go have something a little nicer.

Here's what we had for dinner.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.