メリークリスマス.

December 25, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone. I sure hope that all of you get to spend it with your loved ones. Sadly, my mother lives 10847.05km from me, so I don't get to unwrap my presents from under the tree on Christmas morning.

I did however receive a Christmas gift a few weeks back which I unwrapped this morning !


ありがとう !

So anyways, Christmas day also happens to be my great-uncle's birthday and he invited us to lunch. It was at Moi lum restaurant at Tanjong Pagar.

Here are all the delish food that we had earlier today.








Happy birthday Kukong !

After lunch, we were given a lift by my grand-uncle & grand-aunty to my god-parent's place. It was a yearly affair. We stayed and chatted for a little bit before getting picked up by Melvin. We had planned to play mahjong, but first, we took my granny back home.

Somehow, our round of mahjong always takes a few hours ( which apparently is like turtle speed ), and we only ended close to 9pm and fussy me wanted salad for dinner. We headed to coastal settlement for dinner. When I looked at the menu and saw that they didn't have the usual caesar salad, I must admit that I was a little upset. But I got even more upset when I saw that the salad that they were serving, had contained 90% of ingredients that I do not find ideal in my salad.

I ended up with this.


Spinach only "salad".

And of course, a portion of truffle fries that was shared.


So that's how I spent my Christmas day, I hope y'all had a great time too !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.