Ramen champion.

December 10, 2013
Met up with my dad for papa time of the week after my shift today.

We met at our usual spot and we had our usual discussion. We finally decided on dining at'ramen champion, as we haven't visited for a while now. But we'd only dine there if Yorozuya-san is around as 90% of the sides and mains we order are from his stall.

So today we had our few usual sides..




My favorite kare-rice from がんてつ.

We also decided to be adventurous and ordered 2 sides that we've never had before.



You can get this cha-shu carpaccio from one of the new stalls - Mendokoro Aoi. It costs $7 and it's pretty good in my opinion. Be sure to try this the next time you're there !

As for our mains, I had ramen from がんてつ whilst my dad decided to give バリ男 one last try. As I mentioned before, バリ男 was one of my dad's favorite ramen at ramen champion, but ever since Sato-san went back to Japan, the standard had dropped tremendously. It still looks pretty good, but that's about it.


As for today, my dad only had a 'ma-ma' to answer my 'so how is it' question.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.