メリークリスマス

December 25, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone ! I can't believe it's Christmas time of the year already ! So tell me, is someone hitting the fast-forward button ? Because it sure feels like it.

So anyways, here's how I spent Christmas day - at work.

But I got an awesome Xmas present !


Naked palette 3 !

Time passed rather quickly today. Before I knew it, it was the end of my shift !

So a few days ago, I walked past this restaurant at the new wing of bugis junction and I told myself that I had to try it out. And so I did today. I had our Christmas dinner at miam miam.


I have to admit that I was a little shock after flipping through the menu. I'm not sure if ya'll been to hoshino coffee, but everything in the menu is identical. The only thing that is different, is probably the name of the dish.




See what I mean ? Not only does it look similar, it pretty much tasted the same as well !

I really wonder what's the story behind this. They must have been partners once upon a time ! Not that I'm complaining or anything. The food was great !

I topped off Christmas dinner with a cream cheese pancake souffle.


I definitely enjoyed this. They do have pancake souffle at hoshino coffee as well, but not with cream cheese. So be sure to try the cream cheese souffle if you do visit miam miam.

Here's the address for Miam miam :

Bugis Junction
#02-14
200 Victoria Street
Singapore 188021 

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas with their loved ones !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.