Craving for sashimi.

December 20, 2013


I had this random craving for sashimi whilst at work today. I wanted to try standing sushi bar, but apparently, that place is such an in thing now, that we'd be queuing for the next 2 hours if we went after my shift at 7pm. The only other place I could think of was itacho sushi - the other place that I have been wanting to try for quite sometime now.

So after work, I had dinner with Hana-baby & Donald. As Donald was still busy with work, the both of us walked over to queue first. We got a table after about half an hour and called him to come over.

Browsed through the menu and we ended up ordering a chawanmushi and soft shell crab to share.



I thought their chawanmushi was quite dope as it was filled with ikura on the top ! As for the soft shell crab, I reckon I have tasted nicer ones.

Had the chirashi don.


My chirashi don was maa-maa. It wasn't a 'wow' or anything, but I managed to satisfy my craving.

So overall, I didn't really rate itacho sushi, but that's just my opinion isn't it.

Here's the address :

Itacho sushi
Bugis Junction
#B1-05
200 Victoria Street
Singapore 188021

Here are a photo of my dinner dates to end this entry.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.