GE3 - Day 2.

December 28, 2013


If I said that I was tired, it would be an understatement.

I learned a lesson from yesterday, to wear a tank top today. And normally, I wouldn't wear shorts whilst working, but the heat was too much to bear, so I had no choice. The only thing I regret is bringing 2 pairs of high cut shoes. I should have brought a pair of converse. Oh wells, too late for that now.

So anyways, we knew what to expect based on yesterday. We were more prepared for the swamp of crowd today.

We even had Crystal maiden coming to visit us !


How gorgeous does she look ! Denise actually put all the cosplayers to shame ! Sorry, but that's how I feel and everyone is entitled to their own opinions !

So apart from the countless times of trying to tally the booklets, I think everything went smoothly.

And again, it felt good to see the amazing sales figures !

We've just went back to the room to wash up and walked back to the marquee. We're going to de stress by playing a round of Dota 2 before heading back for some sleep.

Oh and before I end my post, here's a picture of Pauline & myself taken at work by Ah Chua.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.