Mods clan outing.

December 14, 2013


Today was the mods clan outing at Colosseum and I was invited by Fufu so I had to rush to find a gift for the gift exchange after work. I walked around the new wing of bugis junction. It was quite huge to be honest. I managed to find some notebooks, but the it had a Chinese olden day style front cover which I found rather interesting and settled for that. Bought myself a care-bear key ring as well, which I am totally in love with.


So how it works is that, each month, 2 members would be in charge of food and drinks. As for this month, they would celebrate Christmas, so instead of 2 members, they increased it to 4. Fufu managed to get some catering down. The one thing I like about him, is that he'd make sure everything goes smoothly. He even puts in the effort of wrapping a mini candy bag - 110% for effort.

Here's the gift exchange corner and the candy bags !



Nicely done huh ?

Next up, the food and drinks corner.


.





Apart from celebrating Christmas, they also celebrating Seng Wai's birthday.


They were being really mean and made this nasty concoction of Bombay sapphire, green tea, garlic chilli, pepper and some other crap and made him drink it. I gagged when I smelt it. It was disgusting. Seng Wai was sporting enough and actually finished it. The funny thing was that, before we passed it to Seng Wai, Fufu goes "Wow, if he finishes it, I'm going to drink 2 glasses of it". And 2 glasses it was. GROSS !

So we're now off to play a few rounds of in-house. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.