Oh, it's that time of the year already ?

December 23, 2013


Oh dear, I have gained +1 to my youth.

So today, I wanted to take the day off seeing as it is my birthday but we had a staff party to celebrate Christmas and Dan said it was a must for me to be there, so I ended up "working". Might as well right ? Besides, the only thing I could think of doing, is sleeping in.

So here's how I spent my birthday.

For the morning shift at bugis+, we had to report as per normal. At 1 pm, we then split into fours and took a cab to downtown east.

We were all told to bring a gift each for the gift exchange and Dan would take care of the food.



Whilst they were cutting up the turkey, I jokingly shouted that I wanted the leg and the leg I got ! It was so huge that I had to share it with Pauline.


So our company tradition is that we'd all fork in some money and get the birthday boy or girl a present and a cake to celebrate their birthday.

Here's me with my cake and my gifts !




And here comes the family photo.


So before we headed back to bugis+, we went for a quick smoke and needless to say, Pauline & I had to take a picture together !


By the time we got back to bugis+, it was almost time to knock off.

So here comes my birthday dinner.







.




So anyways, I used to like carousel, but based on my visit this time, somehow I don't really rate it anymore. I remember that they had a wide variety from before and this time round it some how felt way lesser and I'm not sure whether the reason behind it is because they are undergoing renovation or not. I may have just been confused. I'm not sure. But based on this time, the food was alright, nothing fantastic. It just wasn't as awesome as I remembered.

Carousel
Royal plaza on Scotts
25 Scotts Road
Singapore 228220

If you do plan on dining there, I suggest you make a reservation 2 months prior to your visit ( just to be safe ). You can call 6737 7966 to do so.

Oh and before I forget, a big thank you to Roy for the birthday gift !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.