Loda.

September 07, 2013


Today was an awesome day at work.

Loda of Alliance who recently won 1st place in The International 3 had a fan signing session here at Colosseum.

Before he came, I had a cheeky picture in the throne and had my own imaginary fan signing session !


So moving on, Loda finally arrived and I just had to take a picture with him !


Work was a breeze today. We honestly had nothing much to do as the focus was on Loda.

Pauline came in shortly after, and she surprised me with a bottle of royal pudding. I have always wanted to try it, but I never had the chance to. She gave me a choice of original, mango and coffee and I went for the original. It was delicious ! Sankyuuuuu ai !


Frankly speaking, I know nothing about the dota2 scene. I took a picture with hyhy without knowing who he was, but judging by the hype around me, I'm guessing he was famous in the scene, so I took a picture with him anyway - plus point, he was cute.


And as if the 2 special guests weren't enough, we had the baby princess of Colosseum drop by too !


And after the event was over, we took a group photo with Loda and the lovely Kellymilkies.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.