Bangkok 2013 - Day 4.

September 13, 2013
I can't believe that it was our last day here at Bangkok. It felt like yesterday that we just arrived. Boo hoo hoo.

I actually managed to wake up in time for the complimentary breakfast today. I had quite a lot to eat. I had 2 portions of cornflakes, a couple of toast, sausages, eggs, bacon and what not. I wasn't really awake at the point of time, so I forgot to snap away.

After we were done we breakfast, we quickly went up to the room to get ready and check-out. I left my bags in Max & Vivi's room instead of left baggage. I figured that it would be easier to pack my shopping afterwards.

So I spent our last few hours properly combing MBK. My main objective of going to MBK, was to get me a new bling phone cover and to get my dad and yu-chan some polo t-shirts.

All that walking around made me hungry. We went to the food court and immediately I knew what I wanted to have - Kway tiao moo. How could I leave Thailand without having one last bowl of kway tiao moo right ?


I must say, that was the most torturous bowl of kway tiao moo I've ever eaten. I put a tad bit too much chilli powder by accident, oh wells.

After our meal, I had to say goodbye and legged it back to the hotel and to grab my bags and then left for the airport.

So goodbye Thailand, till we meet again.

Dinner on the plane weren't too bad.


Spent my time on the plane finishing off the internship as I fell asleep on the way to Thailand. I also managed to watch a horror movie which I have no clue as to what the title was.

We're finally home.

Here's the new addition to my collection of blings.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.