Bangkok 2013 - Day 2.

September 11, 2013
Started the day off with lunch.

We walked towards the direction of MBK and we passed by the massage parlour we went to last night. It's quite amusing how it turns into a restaurant by day and massage parlour by night. We had a bowl of kway tiao moo each and we had a braised pork to share. It was super duper out of this world !



After lunch, we went shopping around the area.

We went back to our own rooms for a hour rest and then we all met at the lobby and headed to Chinatown. On my last trip to Bangkok, we were supposed to go to Chinatown, but we were too busy on our shopping spree, that we didn't have a chance to go. So I was looking forward to it.

We went to a famous seafood restaurant - T&K.














So yeah, we had a feast.

After we were done we dinner, we crossed over to buy all the goodies. We spent like half an hour in there. I ended up with so many goodies, that they packed it into a box for us. I swear it weighed 3kg and no, I am not exaggerating.

I finally got to eat bird's nest. I've been waiting a year for this moment. It was just that good !


And here's a picture taken with the lovely Vivi.


We spilt into 2 cabs and headed back to the hotel. We all went up to our rooms to dump our shopping as well as a short rest.

Today's loot consists of pretty much nothing but Naraya.



We regrouped at the lobby and we all agreed to go for a foot massage. If you ask me, it's the most awesome way to end the day !

As if the feast we had earlier wasn't enough, we went to have supper after the massage.


Bottled cola is the best !





Alright, I best get some sleep. It's going to be another long tiring day of shopping tomorrow !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.