New hair color.

September 28, 2013


So I've always wanted to try putting on fake eye lashes, but I never got round to doing it. Last night, I asked Pauline if she could bring an extra pair down for me and help me put it on, which she did. And I think it's safe to say that fake eye lashes does not suit every one and that includes me. It made my eye look really awkward and wait, there's more. It was like I had a permanent view blockage because of it.


Well, I guess on the bright side, I don't have to spend money on buying fake lashes.

Anyways, Pauline had really wanted to get her hair done, and thanks to her, I too had wanted to get my hair done. We went down to vintage salon, but they were fully booked. We then decided to try salon vim and managed to book ourselves a 2pm time slot. As it was an impromptu thing, I had no clue what I wanted to have done. I finally got my inspiration, thanks to 대현.

I shall not tell you how long we had to sit there, but our bums were sore by the end of it.

I just had to take one of my love.


She'd prolly behead me if she knew I posted this photo of her. :P

Here's us with our new hair color.

I asked my father and brother to come down for dinner as I had nothing better to do. And besides, during the weekends, my grand-mother has her mahjong time of the week. I didn't really fancy going home facing the four walls by myself, so yeah.


So anyways, here's a selfie I took when I got home. The milky patch can clearly be seen !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.