Dinner & movie.

September 16, 2013
My father came down to bugis+ as usual and waited for me to get off work. We had our usual smoke and discussed at the same time where we were going for dinner. After a while, we both came to a conclusion that we were both having natto cravings and so off to yayoiken we went.

Just check out how much concentration that goes into ordering.


Awwwwwwwwwwwww, so adorable. Love my dad ! 

I had quite a hard time deciding what to have. I felt like having rice and I also felt like having udon at the same time. So I ended up ordering the set which had both !


It's been quite sometime since I last watched a movie with my dad, so when I saw the poster for 藁の楯 ( Shield of straw ), I was chuffed !

Problem ? We finished our dinner just after 7pm and our movie was due for 935pm. We ended up chilling at coffee bean for the next 2 hours.

Well, the movie is just about to start !


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.