Happy 4th of July.

July 04, 2012


Happy 4th of July to all my American friends !

Recently, I have been trying to eat 3 meals a day. To start off my day, I usually have a cup of coffee and 2 raisin buns. Raisin buns has always been one of my favorite bread, but these ones are a little bit toward the hard side. But considering the fact that they're not freshly baked, it's still alright. They come pre-packed in a pack of 6, which costs about $2 and they last me 3 days. Not bad ey ?


Also, I have been drinking way to much milk tea for my own good. I drink it at almost a daily basis. NO GOOD ! I should really learn to control my craving for milk tea. I have just learnt that a cup of milk tea is equivalent to a bowl of rice. DAFUQ ?!


I decided to go straight home after work to spend some time with my grand-mother seeing as I have been going home late pretty much everyday. I feel so blessed. She had spent the entire afternoon boiling my favorite black chicken soup for me. I have the most awesome-est grand-mother in the whole wide world !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.