Bangkok 2012 - Day 4.

July 17, 2012
Unfortunately, it was our last day in Bangkok today. Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it ? I somehow managed to wake up this morning as planned. Well, partially because my mind was telling me that we really really need to wake up to look for the zao lor bag. We walked through the morning market to get to platinum mall where I saw this rilakuma zao lor bag but I ended up not buying it because it was way to small to fit all the things that I had bought these few days. We then crossed over and I managed to get myself a matching set of zao lor bag. I didn't really need the small one, but I just thought that it might come in handy one day. Besides, it cost me close to nothing.

We managed to do some last minute shopping before going back to hotel to do our final packing and check-out. On our way back, we saw a push cart selling various types of otak. So we each got ourselves one and I decided to try the crab one. It was really delicious, except that the level of spiciness was just too much for me to handle. It was like taking a shower whilst I was eating.

After checking out, we left our bags with left baggage. We had a good 6 hours before we had to leave for the airport. Finally, we managed to visit a massage palour and we each took the 2 hour session. Before we left for Bangkok, we all kept saying how we would visit the masseuse every night we were there, but due to our excessive shopping, we didn't. Well, at least we did get one session. We then went on to explore the nearby area as we had nothing else to do. After walking around for a few hours, we decided to go back to the mall near the hotel and chill at swensons.




The most dreaded time came. It was time to leave for the airport. It felt depressing that it was the end of the holiday. I slept throughout the entire flight through sheer exhaustion. Before I knew it, we had landed.

And it's back to reality.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.