IJ girls, July edition.

July 12, 2012


Today's gathering was at CHIJMES. Kimberly suggested this Spanish restaurant there where we could dine and have a drink at the same time. This month's gathering was to celebrate our dear Sharin's birthday as well.

The price was a little bit on the high side. The food weren't bad, but it just wasn't really to my liking, if you get what I mean.






I ordered lamb shank, but I ended up swapping with Kimberly's baby ribs. I'm really particular about lamb. If there is a stench, I just can't stomach it, and the lamb shank did have a little bit of smell.

And here are the pictures of us taken during the gathering.










Oh yeah, something really random happened earlier. It was about 12-ish and we were just chatting away, when suddenly, a group of French people walked past our table. And this bloke, he starts high fiving every single one of us except for me. Then suddenly, he mumbles something and suddenly pecks me on the cheek. -Facepalm-. WHY ME ? Seriously. ._____________________.' If I end up with a pimple on my cheek, I'm going to be furious.

I had such a great time. I can't wait for the next gathering !

Oh and 2 days till Bangkok !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.