IJ girls, the reunion.

January 09, 2012


It has been 11 years since I last saw my secondary school friends. So as excited as I was, I felt nervous at the same time.

But it turned out great.










After we were done with dinner, we decided that we'd head over to timbre substation to have a couple of drinks as it also happened to be Hui Ling's birthday. I went with Hui Ling on her motorbike as she didn't know the way and the rest took a bus down. I somehow have become afraid of sitting on a motorbike, but hey, I survived the ride. So anyways, they all ordered a bottle of absolut vodka to share whilst I just had a glass of mock tail. We also bought a mini apple crumble and stuck a candle on top of it to give to Hui Ling and embarrassed her by practically shouting the happy birthday song.

Managed to bump into Donald there as well.








We're still here chatting away happily and I'm honestly wishing that the night would not end. I'm having such a good time. But oh wells, I'm just glad to have been able to have met up with them lot.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.