パ パ、お誕生日おめでとう ! ♥

January 23, 2012
A very happy birthday to my father. I didn't get to see him today though, as today was the day for reunion dinner as well. I did however dropped him a phone call and had a short chat with him.

So I spent my day cleaning up bits and pieces of the house to welcome the lunar new year tomorrow. The whole house looked really neat, but can you guess where all the odd bits and pieces went ? That's right, chucked away into the cupboards and drawers. I'm pretty certain 50% of people out there does exactly what I did. Now now, don't try and deny it !

Evening time came really quick. I got ready shortly after he left as my grand-uncle was due to pick us up at 730pm. I had bought this black cheong sum look-a-like dress from asos a while back and didn't have a chance to wear it yet, so my mother suggested that I wear it. I was pretty reluctant to wear it at first purely because it was black, but both my grand-mother and mother said it was fine as it wasn't the lunar new year yet, and so I did.

We met up with my other grand-uncle at the NUS alumni where we had our reunion dinner. That place was packed to the brim, but at the same time plenty of people were leaving as they had the earlier session. Our dinner was for 8pm. As soon as 8pm came, everyone went into the restaurant to get started.







Thank you Ku-kong & Kimpo for the lovely meal !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.