恭喜发财,万事如意,主里蒙恩.

January 24, 2012


Happy lunar new year ! I wish everyone with good health, prosperity and a great year ahead !

I finally got to wear my red dress. I actually bought it about 2 years ago, but was never brave enough to wear a bright red dress. So anyways, I have to be totally honest and admit that I'm majorly cranky today due to the lack of sleep. I only managed to get 6 hours of sleep when I got woken up by a phone call from an unknown number at 11am, but I'm not mad in the slightest, in fact I'm a very happy girl. I did the most idiotic thing a while back and lost all my contacts on my iPhone. And I've been waiting ages for Uncle Ben to call me and he finally did today. He dropped by whilst I was still in my pajamas, how unglam ey ? But thank you for visiting and finally contacting me. He also bought me 1kg worth of ba kwa. Uh oh. After he left, I went to get ready as my grand-uncles & grand-aunties were coming over for lunch. My grand-mother woke up well early to prepare the mee siam. Well, they said they would be here at 12ish, but that didn't happen. Sadly, they only got here just a bit after 2pm. But before that, my god-parents and cousins came. I was starving by then, so I had a little bit to eat with them. I think I had a little bit too much to eat as my tummy was bulging out, but I shall use the new year as my excuse to be fat. Besides, I have been munching on bare pineapple tarts, ba kwa and what not. They all left at about 4pm.

And that's my Chinese new year done.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.