Hatched.

January 31, 2012
This is the first time in a long while that I actually went out early, not for a competition, not for work but going out to eat breakfast.

Uncle Ben picked me up at about 10am and we headed toward the back road of botanical gardens. There was this breakfast place nearby called hatched where he had wanted to try. They apparently specialize in eggs. All the different way of cooking eggs, you name it, they have it. After staring at the menu repeatedly, I actually still had no idea what I was going to have. So in the end, Uncle Ben suggested that we share this platter thingy which included an omelette, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausages, ham, baked beans, toast and waffles. It states in the menu for 2 pax but seriously, it was way too much for the both of us. But nonetheless, it was delicious. Had a latte to go with my breakfast as well. Thank you Ben for the scrumptious breakfast !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.