A whole day with the bros.

January 04, 2012
Yuki's back in town for a month !

I was kind of upset as I didn't get to see him before he left for Japan, so this time, I was determined to meet him. I met him and Jeremy for lunch today at miharu located at gallery hotel. Their ramen totally rocks. You should definitely give it a try if you haven't already been. One of the better ramen in town.



We then cabbed down to cineleisure to buy movie tickets. There wasn't anything appealing, so we just picked a random movie title after looking at the posters. Seeing as we had an hour to spare, we decided to walk over to TCC to have a quick drink. I decided to try something new and ordered the iced mocha vanilla and now I crave for it everyday. It's that good.


We headed back and made it just in time for our movie. You know a movie is bad when after watching for the first 30 minutes, you still have no clue what is going on. That was exactly what happened when we were watching margin call. Even after the movie, I still don't really understand it. And what's worse, when I looked both ways, the both of them were soundly asleep, it was that bad.


As our movie ended at 5pm, we decided that it was still too early to have dinner so we just walked around aimlessly, till we decided to go find Chelsia at her workplace. As we were walking in, she walked out happily saying that her shift had ended. We then accompanied her to wheelock for an interview before cabbing over to Japanese association. As I already had a heavy lunch, I decided to just have a small bowl of mentaiko rice. Mentaiko is some kind of marinated fish roe which happens to be my ultimate favorite. You can feed me mentaiko and plain rice everyday and I'd be contented.

After dinner, we cabbed back to town and on the way there, we dropped Jeremy off at his workplace. Yuki and I then decided to go to Kosuke's house to get him out after he missed 24 of our calls. The best part, Yuki was so certain that the unit number he remembered was it. But each time we put that into the intercom, it had given us a reply of number not valid. So for 15 minutes, we continued trying the same number. He had even called a friend in Japan to ask. It was that hilarious and then the guard decided to come help us, but he himself was a little bit dumb. Firstly, he didn't know how to work the intercom. Secondly he brings us up but then says that this block didn't contain the building numbers that we were looking for. That aside, we finally managed to get Ko-chan with the help of another security guard.

After 5 minutes, Ko-chan came down. We didn't have a clue as to where we were going and we ended up walking to the American club. They had 3 pints each whilst I just had a glass of coke and we just chatted the night away. I had a nice catch up session with Yuki as well.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.