Mini feast by mama.

May 02, 2022
For many years of my life, I have kept the practice of not having dinner. But of course there are exceptions. Like when I go out and meet my friends for dinner, I’d nibble a little here and there. After all, it would be really awkward if I just ordered a drink and sat there watching everyone else eat right?

But recently, after having flown solo for 5 years, God decided it was time for me to meet my soul mate. And this soul mate of mine loves his food as much as I do. In fact, he’s my little monster when it comes to food. He’s been feeding me every chance he gets. When we first started dating, I was still on nibbling mode, but since then, it has changed to full on eating mode. Goodbye my ideal weight.

So anyways, my mum decided that she wanted to make some roasted pork with crackling today, after having some bad ones the other day and so dinner we had. 





Looks like a pretty heavy meal doesn’t it? But in actual fact, dinner was carb free. Carb free you ask? But there’s blatantly fried rice! Well, don’t let your eyes deceive you. It’s actually cauliflower fried rice! Teehee.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.