BKT.

May 21, 2022
So, when it comes to bak kut teh or meat bone tea when literally translated, I either have Songfa or founder. That's as much as I know about bak kut teh.

Today though, my boyf took me to have bak kut teh from Ya hua and boy was it good!






I really enjoyed that hot piping bowl of soup with the tender meat. And although I love my fried dough fritters, I never really enjoyed it whilst having bak kut teh, because based on previous experiences, they're usually cold and soggy, but the one they serve here is on a whole different level!

As for the side dishes, I fell in love at first taste with the steamed egg. It doesn't look like much, but it sure is tasty af! 

This is my new favorite bkt spot! It would be even better if they served the large intestines rather then the small one. Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.