Date night.

May 06, 2022
I absolutely love date nights with my boy.


For today's date night, my boy took me to have yakiniku at Tenkaichi. There’s something about my boyf and bringing me to places where we come out smelling like bbq. Teehee. But nevertheless, we had a good meal.









After dinner, we took a long romantic walk around the Marina bay sands area. 

I thought I could feel less guilty about pigging out at dinner, but guess where my boyf took me after.

Well, if you said dessert, give yourself a round of applause.

We finally managed to try the dessert from Tian wang. After the previous failed attempt due to the long queue, my boyf decided that one dessert wasn’t enough. Two wasn’t enough either. He wanted three and including the barley ginko nut that I wanted, made four. I tell you, the stares we were getting, “like you serious bruh” kind of stares, sure didn’t feel good. 






Well, at the end of that, I can tell you that we both share a new favorite dessert - the lychee popping! Now that was definitely worth the trip! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.