Celebrating mother's day early.

May 12, 2022
Every year, we usually celebrate mother's/father's day earlier or just after the actual day. Why? Well, we don't see any need to join in with everyone else. 

So this year, we decided to do celebrate it earlier and had lunch at Hai di lao. Even though we pretty much order the same thing every single time, we all seem to enjoy our Hai di lao steamboat sessions.


So, after lunch, we walked all the way to Ion from Plaza Singapura. And after all that effort, we decided to take a break at Hoshino coffee.

I usually have either french toast or the pancake souffle and a royal milk tea, but today, I decided that I wanted something different.



And boy, that was the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life. Well, to be honest with you, it wasn't quite what I was expecting when it was first served to me. I kind of expected a good ol' creamy cheesecake, but when I put the first spoonful into my mouth, it was definitely the best cheesecake I've ever had! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.