Out of stock.

October 11, 2021
So today, we finally decided to go get ourselves an iPhone 13 each. The truth is, we could have gotten it a little earlier, but we thought we'd let everyone else get themselves one first and I was also procrastinating because I couldn't decided which color I wanted. 

Previously, it was a no brainer because they released it in rose gold. 

For the iPhone 13, they come in 4 colors - Gold, silver, graphite and sierra blue. 

For me, sierra blue was never in the picture to begin with, so that left me with gold, silver and graphite. And it didn't really help that I've never seen the phone in real life either. It's not like you can trust colors through the screen can you. It's just not the same. 

We went to recontract at the Singtel at Bugis. Even though I don't have a go to person there, I just got used to visiting that branch. 

So, excited as I was, we went there and was told that there was only one iPhone 13 pro max in 256gb left in gold. My mother, who isn't bothered by the color took that last set. As for me, I still have a few days to decide which color I wanted, but I now know that gold is out of picture as well. 

Man, I'm torn. 

I really can't decide if I like that silver or graphite more. 

Even though they call it silver, it's more like a pearly white finish with silver linings, which I thought was quite pretty to be honest. As for the graphite, it's like a fairly darkish grey with shiny black linings. Actually, whilst typing this, I think I got my answer. TEEHEE.

Now it's just a matter of when the stock comes in. 

But on the bright side, I didn't go home empty handed. 

I finally got myself a pair of airpods pro!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.