Uh-oh.

July 02, 2021
Sometimes I get bored with my hair and then I go into thinking on how I can change my hairstyle. Most of the times they are just thoughts, but sometimes I find myself at the hairdressers. 

Usually, I just get it dyed. That tends to do the job. 

More recently though, I've been cutting my hair short, to the point where I come home with a bob. Not a short short bob, but short enough, compared to my long hair, which I've had for many years. 

This time though, I'm quite adamant on not getting my hair dyed, not till I start getting greys anyway, or till I get extremely bored and want a change, whenever that may be. It has also taken me nearly 2 years of growing my hair and trying to fix what damage bleach has done to my hair over the years, so the only thing I've done really is gone for hair treatment and trimming one inch off each time. 

Today though, I went through instant regret because I got bored.


Why did I have to go and have my fringe cut?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.