Delivery: Soup restaurant.

July 22, 2021
For some awkward reason, I keep seeing photos of chicken rice. And this has been going on for a few days in a row now, so it's getting quite hard to ignore my cravings for chicken. 

So we had another delivery today, from Soup restaurant. They do the best samsui ginger chicken. I'm like super addicted to the sauce. 

Here's what we had earlier.






Well, the other thing I have been craving for the longest time now is actually chili crabs. But you know what? The tofu prawns from Soup restaurant can actually satisfy that craving. The sauce is actually pretty similar to the one of chili crab and they actually sell fried buns to go along with it. It even came along with extra gravy, which I was super pleased with! 

I'm one happy girl~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.