Second dose.

July 23, 2021
Oh yay, I finally got my second dose done and dusted. 



It was originally booked for the 10th of August, but I received a text message informing that I could reschedule to an earlier date if I wanted to, so why not eh? 

After the first dose, I realized that it wasn't as painful as I imagined it to be and that I was shitting my pants ever since I made the appointment, right up till when d-day came. But you know what? No matter how hard I tried to remind myself that the first dose was alright, I couldn't help but shit my pants all over again. 

No, I didn't suffer from any major side effects from the first dose, just ended up with a really sore arm for a few days, but that was about it. I guess I wasn't looking forward to round 2 of sore arms. 

Anywhoooooooo, it's done and dusted now and for those of you who dislike needles as much as I do, you seriously have nothing to worry about. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and it'd all be over when you exhale! 

Oh and don't forget to take it easy for the next 7 days after your jab!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.