焼き肉.

April 22, 2021

 This was one of the best meals I've had in a while and all in the comforts of my own dining room!




And it's all thanks to my mother, who has wanted this smokeless grill for nearly a year now and finally decided to get one. 


I honestly was against the idea of having yakiniku at home, well, because I thought it would make the whole house greasy and it probably wouldn't smell that nice after either, but I was wrong! This smokeless grill is truly amazing!



But apart from the grill, which I totally dig right now, the beef that we got from Don don donki was fantastic! I can't actually remember how much we spent on the beef, but it was definitely worth it. I'm certain that we spent lesser than $100, which if you went to say Gyu kaku, you'd spend nearly triple that for the same portion. 


I'm already looking forward to our next yakiniku sesh at home! Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.