Happy birthday Fufu!

April 07, 2021

Happy birthday to our little chick!



Well, as you all know, this time last year year, we went into circuit breaker mode and that meant that we couldn't celebrate Fufu's birthday. 


We did however, manage to celebrate it together this time round.


So the story goes like this. I booked him and everyone else almost a month ago, hoping that he'd tell me where he wants to go, so that I could quickly make a reservation. You know how it is. Pretty much the whole of Singapore is stuck here and there's nothing else to do but eat, so I was afraid that certain places would be fully booked. Yes yes, the "kiasu-ness" in me is showing. So anyways, I had my fingers crossed, in hopes that he wouldn't say that he had wanted to go to Hai di lao, as you all know, I just went there yesterday. Nearer the date, I pestered him once more and he still couldn't decide where he had wanted to go. The only thing that he was sure of, was the fact that it'd be near City hall. 


So here comes D-day and guess what we're having?



I know Hai di lao is my favorite, but to have it two days in a row, is a tad bit much, even for me. I could probably handle having it twice a week, but two days in a row? ~T.T~ But hey, it's not my birthday, so Hai di lao it was!


On the bright side though, at least it was a different branch? In fact, it was my first visit to the one at Marina square. It was pretty cool if you ask me, but if you want to take photos like we do, then it's probably not the best place for it. It gets really dim at times or you just become orange in color. Teehee.







Not a lot of photos for today, even though we took a whole bunch. These were the only ones that came out looking not too bad. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.