SUKA Christmas ball.

December 08, 2018


SUKA - Singapore United Kingdom Association.

SUKA is actually a non profit organization which aims to bring Singaporeans together through hosting multi cultural events in the UK.

So yes my friends, if any of you are in the UK, hook up with SUKA, You'll feel right at home. You can find out more about them here.

So anyways, today I attended my first SUKA event. It was held at Millennium Gloucester hotel. As it was a Christmas event, the choice of mains included turkey and the other was fish. I have never been a fan of turkey as I find it tough and dry, but seeing as it was Christmas, well, celebrating it anyways, I decided to go for turkey and what to you know ? It turned out to be really pleasant.




We even had a life Christmas tree light up, thanks to Aunty Swee Chin who made the entire costume herself through recyclable materials.


And here are some of myself and my mother and godmama.




And here's one that I posed for the camera, because I am absolutely in love with my dress.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.