Chin Lee.

December 28, 2018


It's been a while since we last had dinner with Aunty San, so I was super stoked when my mother told us that we would be having dinner with Aunty San today. And I was doubly stoked when she said that we were going to have dinner at Chin Lee.

Chin Lee is a Teochew restaurant located at Bedok. I've always wanted to go there, but it just seemed so far away from where I live, so I never got round to doing it.

Well, here are the dishes that we got to try today.







And here's a photo of Aunty San, my mother, the beautiful Aunty Flora and myself.


We kind of wanted to take a photo with the signboard, hence the reason why we were standing at the entrance. Oh wells. And please excuse the dango face of mine. I know I have put on a significant amount of weight.

So moving on, the food was extremely delish. My favorite was the fried kway tiao. It does look pretty blend in the photo, but trust me, it was of a different level. And the yam paste was to die for.

I definitely would like to go back there to try all them other dishes.

If you do plan on heading down, I suggest you make a reservation prior to your visit. You can reach them at 64495454.

Chin Lee
Blk 115
Bedok North Road
Singapore 460115

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.