Review of twenty-eighteen.

December 31, 2018


My my, is it the last day of 2018 already ?

Doesn't it just feel like each year is going by quicker and quicker ?

Well, here's a quick glance of how 2018 went for me.

I was in London at the start of the year and spent lots of time with my family and the best part was, Alicia came over as well.



I managed to get back home in time for my father's birthday.


And then my mother and Uncle Pat came over to Singapore to celebrate Chinese new year.





And after they left, I started working at Titans marketing group and made a lot of new friends who will forever have a special place in my heart.











Managed to do a little baking as well.






And my shoe collection grew significantly.









And if there's one other thing I love more than shoes, it has to be a set of fully decked nails.





Spent time with people who matters most in my life.







Spent time with family.





Also attended the weddings of 2 of my besties, Shawna & Hannah.






I even made my first pair of glasses ever.


And changed my hair color once again.


And I finally got rid of my iPhone 6s plus, thanks to my mama.


Attended my first ever SUKA event, which was the Christmas ball.



Celebrated my mother's birthday after years of being apart.


And I even had a birthday burger this year.


Unfortunately, Uncle Pat left us on the 24th of August. We still miss him dearly and will continue to miss him. It has been hard for all of us, but we will continue to give each other strength and he will live in our hearts forever. I love you Uncle Pat.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.