Jacket potato.

December 10, 2018
If there's one ingredient that I can't live without, it has to be potatoes.

I mean like, they're super versatile. You can do literally anything with just one potato. Who cares about carbo overload ?

For lunch today, I decided that I'd have jacket potato with cheese and beans.


The traditional way of cooking a jacket potato would be to bake it in the oven, but that takes ages.

Here's a much faster way of cooking the potato in just 12 minutes, with the help of the microwave.

1. Scrub the potato clean.
2. Using a fork, poke holes all over the potato.
3. Put the potato in the microwave for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Turn the potato over and repeat step 3.
5. With caution, cut the potato into half.
6. Top with ingredient of your choice.

As you can tell from the photo, I used baked beans and cheese. If you wanted the same, just pour the beans on top of the jacket potato and top with as much cheese as you like ( I used grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese ). Put the entire dish into the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds and your dish is ready.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.