Karaoke-ing.

December 15, 2018
If there's one thing Alicia & I enjoy, it's karaoke-ing.

We like the fact that we can enjoy each other's retarded company without being judged. We dance, scream and shout to our hearts content.

 And that's exactly what we did today, plus a very rare special guest, Fufu. I guess he doesn't mind our retardedness either, so it's all good.

Alicia suggested that we go to the cash studio at Ming arcade as it was quite little people traffic there. And we had lots of fun for the next 3 hours.



I quite liked the cash studio at Ming arcade, I only had one problem with that place. The fact if it rains, you're just pretty much stuck in that fairly old building with nothing but pubs. And that's exactly what happened to us. We had planned to go have some dinner over at Forum, but it was raining cats and dogs and there was no way we would have made it across the road. I wasn't prepared to leg it, and neither were they. This was the perfect situation for the quote - So near, yet so far.

We decided that we'd just make do at the pub downstairs.



Omg, I'm so glad we found this place. Their truffle mushroom pizza is to die for. It doesn't look like much, but trust me, the taste was of a whole different level.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.