こがねやま

July 27, 2017








Being Japanese, my dad and I really love a good bowl of tendon.

Seeing as there was so much hype on the internet about Kagone Yama, we decided to go try it out for ourselves. 

From the people that brought the Korean fried chicken, Chir chir to you, here's their tendon.




So we thought that the tempura was alright. I mean we've had really good ones and ones that is just soaked in oil. This isn't the traditional kind of tempura that we get in Japan, but it was still good. It was oily in the slightest, which is always a good thing. 

You know what annoyed me though ? As if it wasn't bad enough that we had to wait 35 minutes for the food, they gave me the wrong order and I had to re-wait another 30 minutes, which by that time, my dad had already finished his meal. 

Sigh.

Pros : It's really good in a way that you can fully customize your own bowl and you can choose from chicken, prawn, vegetable or mixed as well as the sauce and the spiciness level to go with it. 

You can also choose if you want rice, udon or soba. 

It's a pretty good idea if you ask me, as everyone has different preferences.

Cons : It takes at least 35 minutes for the food to be served. And no, it wasn't just us. As we had nothing better to do, my dad and I observed our surroundings and realized that everyone had to wait for their food as well. I even had time to go onto their facebook page and came across a few people complaining about the waiting time as well ! 

So friends, if you are pushed for time, I suggest you head somewhere else. #justsaying

Kagone Yama
Bugis Junction
#02-50
200 Victoria Street
Singapore 188021

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.