High tea.

July 25, 2017
High tea at The Peranakan.

I am truly blessed with wonderful people in my life.

Today, I went out with two of my favorite Aunties, San & Dani. They're the two most loveliest person that I know. 

They brought me to have high tea at The Peranakan. It is located at Claymore Connect.









And of course, photos of us.



Thank you for the wonderful high tea Aunty San & Dani. Also, thank you for the love and support that you have both given me. Love you both lots. xxx

Interested ?

The price : $24++ per pax ( weekdays ), $28++ per pax ( weekends ), minimum of 2 pax to order.
High tea set is available daily from 11am to 530pm.

It is a very nice change from your typical high tea and the food was fantastic. The portions were just right as well.

You can find them at :

The Peranakan
Claymore Connect
#02-01
442 Orchard Road
Singapore 238879

Nearest mrt station : Orchard

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.