巴蜀懒人麻辣火锅

July 21, 2017
Lately, there has been this online craze that's all over the social media and it's about this new instant hotpot. Being curious, I went and got myself some from qoo10.


The only problem I have with this product, is that all the instructions are in Chinese.


Well, here are step by step instructions.

For starters, these are the items that are inside the box.

Chopsticks
Vegetables
Quail egg
Sesame oil
Heatpack
Soup base
Sausage
Potato noodles


Separate the top box and put the soup base in.


Then add in the noodles first, followed by the vegetable pack, quail eggs and sausage.


Add room temperature water till about half way or ¾ of the top box. ( Don't add too much otherwise it will spill out ).

Put the heat pack into the bottom box and add room temperature water and stop just before it covers the heat pack. ( Again, don't add too much, lest is might splash out whilst boiling ).


Quickly put the top box back onto the bottom one and cover the lid.

Then, wait for 15 minutes.


How wonderful does that look ? It smells really good too.

So here's the thing, it tasted awesome, but I'm not a big fan of oil, so here's what I did.


Yes, I carefully removed all the oil.

And the verdict is, I am now an addict of this product.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.